This natural-born rebel was endowed at its birth in 1991 with an elongated case the Chaîne d’ancre motif. Ever since, Hermès has constantly reinterpreted its harmoniously balanced proportions for the sheer pleasure of affectionately tweaking this icon.
HERMÈS NANTUCKET JETE DE DIAMOND
- Model size: very small
- Steel case, 17 x 23 mm, set with 55 diamonds (0.21 ct)
- Anti-glare sapphire crystal
- Rhodium-plated and sand-blasted dial, set with 35 diamonds (0.09 ct)
- Quartz movement, Swiss Made
- Hour, minute functions
- Water-resistant to 3 bar. Avoid all contact with water while wearing your Hermes leather watch.
- Long single tour strap in matte black alligator, steel pin buckle