In 1840, Cap-Hornier «La Delphine» sank on a deserted island on the coast of Chilean Patagonia. A thousand kilometers from first aid, Alfred BUOT de l’EPINE, the 21-year-old lieutenant, will save lives of his 19 crew members after a journey of almost 8 months through one of the most hostile regions of the planet.
Alfred BUOT de l’EPINE
The ZRC South Adventure is not just a watch… This is the extreme toolwatch capable of handling the worst conditions that will accompany Frédéric and Cristian throughout their journey.
Made in the best materials and with a particular attention to detail, the ZRC South Adventure has been the focus of attention:
• Pressure resistance tested at 1000 m
• Steel/ceramic bezel
• Single-piece housing
With its “Tropicalzed” dial, its Glassbox‑type glass and its brass embossed indexes, it exudes a very strong identity marked by Adventure.
In a deserted and unexplored region, the ZRC South Adventure as well as the specific compass, will be the essential equipment for Frédéric and Cristian to keep the course and orient themselves during their navigation, in the tumultuous waters of the fjords of Chilean Patagonia.
THE SOUTH ADVENTURE LIMITED EDITION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The watch produced in 360 copies (incremented from 001/360 to 360/360).
- The armored 3D stamping case back.
- The exclusive compass.
- The varnished Solid wood box cased in Alcantara,
- The leather pouch containing: the specific user manual,
- The watch book and an adventurer’s notebook
- The 2 years warranty.
- The disassembly kit + 1 vintage brown leather strap size M.
- The Goodies (hat + scarf + float keychain + Logbook)